Tuesday 7 June 2016

Assignment 1: My Magazine Cover and Explanation

My magazine cover is at this link:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ZySk5Tj5jCQ2hDMW90MkEyLWs


Draft 2



Draft 3






Magazine explanation:


The colour pallet for my magazine is mainly pink because pink is a connotation of femininity and my magazine has a target audience of teenage girls. My main cover line ‘Chloe Speaks Out’ is written in serif font, further highlighting that the magazine is targeted at females. The positioning of the cover line is around the face of my main image because she is the main focus of my magazine cover. Most of the typing on the magazine is in sans serif font to make it stand out. My main image is using direct address because the girl is looking directly at you, making it seem personal along with the cover line ‘Chloe Speaks Out’.











1 comment:

  1. Excellent Amy - so much better.
    Please include your explanation below your final draft.

    ReplyDelete